23rd June 2007 a date I will not forget.
I want to run.
I want to make up my mind.
I want to know why am I having mood swings. I can be fine in one minute and the next, I felt like ignoring every single person. And the next, I am just NORMAL?
I want to prove to others that I can make it. But can I?
I want to have a good night sleep.
I am thinking that I am being super greedy. There's so many things that I wanted.
I wanted this I wanted that. But yet they are not materials. they are just nothing. None at all.
Enough of wants for the moment.
I think I am going to fall sick.
My nose as usual ran away from me. How can I stop it from running?
Hahas. I think the only way is stop it from running from me is to chop it away.
After chopping, it wont run anymore lor. Anyway, who cares what I do to myself? Muahaha.
Okay I am getting saddist. Perhaps I am. Getting more and more self tortourous.
Is it a good thing that I wanted to torture myself more through various ways? I have got no comments.
I need a gym. =D
Next few posts: 1) My thoughts that I had came up with that day completed as it is saved as draft now.
2) Songs lyrics. =D
3) Rants, complains, randoms? I dont know. Haha.
I have no idea what else to blog.
Holidays are over. =((
Common Tests are also over. Yet there isn't any holidays to look forward to.
Start of 2nd school term today.
Life is still a disatrous state.
1) CCA for bowling to join or not to join? Undecisive.
2) Good GPA? I doubt so. I cant even sit down still to study. Sigh.
3) I need to learn to save up. Seriously I need. Haha.
4) I dont know why, but just know that I am living day by day.
I shall hope that world end's by 2012. Haha. Perhaps by than , I wont be troubling how to make my life not so disatrous after all.
Nothing much. I shall force myself to sleep.
Posting Time: 1.11am 24 June 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment